Worth Matravers, Old Quarry Close
New Homes for Local People
East Boro is working in partnership with Dorset Council to develop nine new homes on a site adjacent to Abbascombe Cottages in Worth Matravers. The new homes should be ready for occupation by Spring 2020.
These homes will be let or sold to local people. Preference will be given to people with a strong connection with the parish of Worth Matravers. Consideration may also be given to people with a strong connection to adjacent parishes.
Details of the properties are as follows;
• Plot 1 - 1 bed detached bungalow – for sale
• Plot 2 - 1 bed semi-detached bungalow – for rental
• Plot 3 - 2 bed semi-detached bungalow - for rental
• Plot 4 - 2 bed end of terrace house – for sale
• Plot 5 - 2 bed mid terrace house – for sale
• Plot 6 - 2 bed end of terrace house – for sale
• Plot 7 - 3 bed end of terrace house – for rental
• Plot 8 - 2 bed mid terrace house – for rental
• Plot 9 - 3 bed end of terrace house – for rental
These homes will be let by East Boro to people nominated by Dorset Council.
Dorset Council will select their nominees from local people in housing need and registered with Dorset Home Choice.
To register with Dorset Home Choice go to: www.dorsethomechoice.org or contact the Dorset Council Housing Team on 01929 557370.
Low Cost Home Ownership (LCHO) Properties
These properties will be sold to local people at 75% of market value. The properties will be sold with a covenant ensuring that any resales are also to local people at 75% of the then current market value.
For further information or to register interest in purchasing a LCHO property please email: [email protected] or contact the Development Team on 01202 883503 extn. 019.