Come and work for East Boro
For Application Forms please contact Elaine James [email protected]
or call on 01202 883503 (Option 4)
If you would like to make a difference to people’s lives and have a fulfilling and rewarding job then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Download a Job Application
Download our Application Guidance Notes
Please use the link in the Job Title for the Job Description where applicable
- Waking Night Care and Support Workers
10pm - 8am
Care and Support Workers £8.70
Contracted and Bank Positions available
The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties may include some support with personal care needs, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and wellbeing such as arts and crafts, watching the footie, drama, musical evenings, gardening, shopping trips and social occasions. Interested?
Full induction & training will be provided. Experience is preferable but not essential.
For more information please contact Elaine James HR Manager: [email protected] 01202883503 ext 006
The Closing Date for applications is midday on Friday 13th November 2019
- Competitive hourly rates, free DBS checks & mileage
- Comprehensive Induction and a full training and development programme. This includes enrolment and support in Diplomas; guidance and mentoring
- Various working positions to suit your work/life balance and the chance to be part of a team that cares
- Unlimited Recommend a Friend Scheme. £50 on starting, £75 after successful 7/8 Months review and completed on line training