Working for East Boro
East Boro has been established for more than 50 years, working across Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Sherborne, Dorchester, Weymouth and Portland and currently employs around 250 staff.
Our mission statement is quite simply to satisfy our customers and here at East Boro we believe we are big enough to cope, but small enough to care.
We are passionate and enthusiastic about the services we provide, as are all our employees. If you feel you could make a positive difference to our customers lives, we would like to hear from you.
As a member of staff at East Boro, you will be given the opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career.
East Boro provides...
- FREE DBS Check
- FREE Training
- FREE Uniform*
- FREE Mobile Phone*
- Generous Mileage or Travel Time Allowance
- Double Pay for Hours Worked on Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive Induction and Training
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Faulkner Fund - staff development fund
- Friendly, Caring and Supportive Work Environment
- A Person Centred Approach to our Customer Focused Services
*where applicable to services/job roles
East Boro confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation